Monday, January 27, 2014

Introductions.

Right. Hello, everyone.

I've decided to start this blog with ten "about me" facts, so here we go.

  1. My name is Sarah Katherine. Rhyn is a play on Katherine.
  2. I am studying to be an English teacher, but my ultimate goal is to become a writer and an English professor.
  3. Neil Gaiman is my favorite contemporary author for adults.
  4. I have a phobia of watching other people brush their teeth.
  5. I recently adopted a brown tabby cat named Hazel. She is very loved.
  6. I am an extreme introvert. Anytime I don't have to interact with people, I hide in my bedroom with my cat.
  7. J.R.R. Tolkien and J.K. Rowling are and will forever be my role models.
  8. I geek out over linguistics and grammar. Be excited.
  9. I love watching YouTube videos, so expect those.
  10. I'm supposed to be doing homework right now. Or sleeping. Anytime I'm on the internet, it's safe to assume that one of those facts is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment